Re: [OM] another one with the 12-200

Subject: Re: [OM] another one with the 12-200
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 21:12:10 +0100
Sensor and layers before it are one unit, as far as I picked up. It makes
sense, think about the dust problem you would have otherwise, between
sensor and those layers.

The thicker the glass, the sooner it gets in the depth of field, so from an
intuitive point of view (m)43 would have a double disadvantage because of
the shorter equivalent focal length that come with bigger depth of field as
well. So I'd think the superior ultrasonic cleaning system contributes more
to the difference between Oly and Canon...

Op do 19 dec. 2019 om 16:54 schreef Wayne Shumaker