Re: [OM] IMGS: My House

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: My House
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 15:46:52 -0400
His shop is out in the garage/barn.  It is a disaster right now and he
spends more time looking for his tools than using them.  Someday he will
have a real, organized shop!  He has several lawnmowers and tractors in
there that he uses for parts.

Tina

<http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/3B49552F-90A0-4D0A-A11D-2175C937AA91/Tina+Manley.html>