Re: [OM] IMGS: My House

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: My House
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 07:47:39 -0700
What about a shop for Tom. As handy as he seems to be, that should be
an essential. I totally admire the work put in. My dad was a civil engineer
and built is own house as well as rebuilt several others in the family.
I'm struggling here in AZ, with no basement, where my "shop" is reduced
and having given up some of the bigger tools.

WayenS