Re: [OM] IMGS: My House

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: My House
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 04:57:21 -0700
> From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> We don't have to heat much but we do have 6 fireplaces and 63 acres of
> woods and an Aga stove!

SIX FIREPLACES! And a stove, too!

Wait... you guys are retired, right? Empty nesters?

What do you DO with that big house? Wander around from room to room, tending
your seven fires and constantly cleaning house? :-)

We have what used to be a big house (2,700 sqft, six bedrooms, three baths)
before everyone supersized. But we also have a mortgage, and have to make those
rooms work. So we board international students, which actually pays fairly
well, if you can stand being a parent to teen-agers again while your own kids
are pushing 40.

My first thought when I saw the photo of your beautiful home was: what is in
all that space?

Empty nesters want to know!

Jan