Re: [OM] [OT] Topaz Studio 2 artistic explorations

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Topaz Studio 2 artistic explorations
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 17:20:34 -0700
At 10/3/2019 04:01 PM, Mike wrote:
><<<I like the results and I'm having fun.
>
>Works for me.
>
>Snapped one screw and bent another?  I hope you don't need a bone graft.
>Trying too hard to give the orthopedic surgeon more business.
>Take it easy for a bit and let those osteoblasts do their job.

Yeah, won't be going to visit my rare crested saguaro for a while.

I have my bone stimulator working now. Just not sure what the best settings
should be. The switch mode control recovers the energy back out of the coil, so
it is as efficient as I can make it. It can generate up to 2A pulses and is
bi-directional, so pulses positive then negative. I can adjust it via commands
through a USB port.

http://tinyurl.com/y2hzxyp6

Next up, when I'm healed, I may turn it into a pulsed metal detector.

WayneS