[OM] Reflectance transformation imaging

Subject: [OM] Reflectance transformation imaging
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 18:08:54 +0100
Does anyone on the list have experience with reflectance transformation imaging? I'm thinking of trying it and wondering about the best light source to use with an E-M5 II.

If you have never heard of reflectance transformation imaging ( I hadn't until last week), there are details here - <http://culturalheritageimaging.org/What_We_Offer/Downloads/RTI_Hlt_Capture_Guide_v2_0.pdf>http://culturalheritageimaging.org/What_We_Offer/Downloads/RTI_Hlt_Capture_Guide_v2_0.pdf

Mike