Re: [OM] Well, that sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, that sucks
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 13:37:08 -0400 (EDT)
I wish that on off switch was the only thing I hate about my EMD5ii. It
certainly is the one sour note in an otherwise well designed body. When I first
saw it, I recognized the salute to the OM bodies, but for some reason, on the
OM's it didn't bother me, but on this camera, which is likely my last Olympus
body, what a pain. The switch on the right side on my GX7 is so much easier to
use.. I love the Panasonic bodies, and can deal with the menus. If they will
just improve their lenses a bit more I'll be over to them in a minute. I really
shouldn't complain about the lenses, the difference between the Panny lenses
and the OM lenses is a fine line, but the OM lenses have a real snap.