Re: [OM] Well, that sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, that sucks
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 21:42:41 +0200
Looks like the names vary from one country to another, why I DK.

The guy says stick to the earlier 85 if you’re into photography and happen on a
discount.

BUT for video this one (G90 aka G95) is to be preferred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRur1GvHpaQ
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRur1GvHpaQ>

Amities

Philippe