Re: [OM] Well, that sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, that sucks
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 09:05:26 -0800
> However, I'm much more comfortable with the form factor of something like a
> G95 with the battery grip - that's more like my E-M5.

For me, it depends. I really like left-hand-cradle camera/lens
combinations. And the GX85 actually does balance pretty well in the
hand in that regard. However, for whatever reason, the camera feels
awkward for shooting verticals. I think it has to do with the horrid
viewfinder combined with the touch screen and the unfortunate
placement of the neck strap lug.

AK (Dances with Mooses) Schnozz