Re: [OM] Well, that sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, that sucks
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 23:14:53 -0800
Sadly, I'm kinda agreeing with His Mooseness. I think your camera is BER.

I say that because it's in the category of yesterday's newspaper. It
is no longer current, no longer relevant, and not old enough or unique
enough to be a classic.

I'm having an absolute blast with the GX85. Not a perfect camera, by
any means, and the viewfinder is somewhere between the 7th and 8th
Circle of Hell. But the imager is really amazing and the feature-set
extremely strong. And it's a camera that is absolutely willing and
able to go anywhere with me. The form factor is just about perfect.
Just a touch too small for gloves and I suspect that it will be pretty
horrid to try and use during the winter months. Yet, it makes me
happy.

For now.

Until I get something bigger, badder, and no-compromises.

AG Schnozz