Re: [OM] 20 minutes of your life you'll never get back...

Subject: Re: [OM] 20 minutes of your life you'll never get back...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 22:18:27 -0700
On 8/4/2019 11:06 AM, DZDub wrote:
On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 8:52 PM Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For me the best Zuiko ever is the 28/2. You could shave with that lens,
and it has a load of contrast. There is a wonderful clarity to images taken
with it.

This is turning into a good, old-timey OM list thread.

I remember when Ag first laid hands on my 28/2, he went ga-ga and when he
tried to give it back, his fingers remained stuck to it for a while.  To
rehabilitate my photography, I ought to put it on an OM-5D and shoot with
it exclusively for several days on end.

The problem is that it's a crop sensor camera, and much of the "character" of FF MF lenses is lost, as well as half the FoV. That's why I shoot them on an A7.

Half full Moose