Re: [OM] 20 minutes of your life you'll never get back...

Subject: Re: [OM] 20 minutes of your life you'll never get back...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 16:36:00 -0700
On 8/3/2019 4:25 PM, Bill Pearce wrote:
I will say this. I moved to OM from Nikon because of the glass.

I didn't realize 'til I'd made the move, but the early OMZ 50/1.8 wasn't a patch on the Nikkor 50/2 I'd left behind. The OMZ 35-70/3.6 corrected that problem. Later, the last version of the 50/1.4 really corrected it.

While I like the OM glass overall, and love a few, sometimes size does matter. My ancient Nikkor-Q 200/4 is much larger and heavier than the OM 200/4, let alone the diminutive 200/5, but the Nikkor whuped them both, center and edge, on a 5D.

Gorilla Moose