Re: [OM] Rhum!

Subject: Re: [OM] Rhum!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 22:24:10 -0700
On 8/3/2019 9:55 PM, ChrisB wrote:
Thanks for looking, Mike, Moose, Tina and Wayne.

Mike, Mull might have been in the distance, so Hi :-).

Moose, have a great time in October; the insects should have gone by then, but
the weather could easily still be gorgeous.

We were there about the same time last year. The weather was pretty decent, overall. This year, the second week will be based in Galway, so we'll see the West.

We have our first proper rain this morning for over a week, and the midges have
been little bother (Avon SSS and Smidge have been useful, of course).

We are now further south, at Fort Appin, opposite Stalker Castle on Loch Laich. That’s
off Loch Linnhe, down which I’ve flown many times in the distant past, with the
lighthouse on Lismore Island as a fix. Yesterday I used my Spark for an airborne shot:

https://show.cbimages.uk/Travel/Scotland/i-sKzcKks/A

– looking northwest across Loch Laich towards Loch Linnhe.

You are again sorely tempting me. :-) I didn't get one for Bhutan, after finding that they are regulated there, and permits are close to impossible to get. I imagine no one would be bothered out on the wild coast or away from cities in Ireland. Any restrictions in the UK?