Re: [OM] 240 MP? {was Any interest/comments concerning tiny Siggie FP Fu

Subject: Re: [OM] 240 MP? {was Any interest/comments concerning tiny Siggie FP Full frame mirrorless?]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 13:42:37 -0700
On 7/26/2019 10:49 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Thanks, Ken.  That's a lot of helpful information.

Since Joel is familiar with the E-5, I'll also look forward to his comments.

The "real" solution is simple, E-M1 Mk I. It is, in all performance aspects, yup, every one, quite a bit to waaaay better than any 4/3 body.

You won't believe the IBIS; stunningly good. It will focus your 50-200 faster than any E-body. More M-Pickles, with better pixel level detail (of special use for those who make large crops!) and much better high ISO noise. Like your Fujis, no mirror, so real, full time live view on LCD and in EVF. Larger EVF view. High Res mode, focus bracketing and stacking. The list goes on.

An EX+ used one from KEH is $449. (Bargain is only $120 cheaper.) An EX+ E-3 is $218. In terms of photographic capability, the E-M1 is comparatively a steal.

Yup, you will also need a lens adapter. An Oly version is $99 from KEH. Although the Fotasy one I bought for $16 from Rainbow Imaging, via Amazon, works fine for the 14-54 I have.

Enabler Moose