Re: [OM] Pen and pad

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen and pad
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 20:29:36 -0700
To correct myself, the manual finally downloaded. Not sure where I got the
off power tine, so probably wrong on that, but often companies have to ship
with rechargeable batteries low, so I still suspect the battery failure is an
issue
with this Pen and advise crossing your fingers if you buy one.

WayneS