Re: [OM] Ben Hope

Subject: Re: [OM] Ben Hope
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 06:35:48 +0100
Yes, it does, Mike.  Very pleasantly familiar.  We stayed for a week (or two)
in Shore cottage, the largest one near the water in the centre of the scene, in
front of the largest house (with the grey barn to the left).  When we first saw
it, as we crested the pass in the south, it was a magical moment.  Then we
drove up the road on the east of the Kyle towards it, at the end of a day of
driving . . .

The view in the other direction was great, too.  I’ll find my photos (some of
them).  I seem to have left them off my SmugMug galleries.

Thanks

Chris