Re: [OM] Ben Hope

Subject: Re: [OM] Ben Hope
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 13:35:27 -0700
Scotland is awesome. It was only after I went there for the first time a few
years ago that I realized the reasons for the deep attachment my Scottish
colleagues have to the landscape of their country.

It has an amazing landscape populated with friendly people. And in the last couple days we have had both Danish and Alicante connections. Yesterday on Handa Island we became friends with a Danish couple who came back to our Lodge to meet our Danish hosts. And also on the island I met a volunteer working on trails (I'm a trail volunteer too) who was from Spain. You guessed it from Alicante, or it turns out a small nearby village whose name I immediately forgot. I suspect that nathan has probably cycled through it.

Erica <http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/Scotland2019/Handa_5160849.JPG>

Mike