Re: [OM] Pen and pad

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen and pad
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 23:36:53 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
larger Cintiq  displays?

<<It is a costly experiment if it does not work well for you. So that is a
<<barrier to entry for many of us. Using a touch screen laptop/tablet with the
<<Bamboo pen Ken suggested would be a first step to see how well it works. For
<<Photoshop it may be way overkill, but if you do digital art could be very
nice.

<<Always good to find someone on this list to be the expert.

Thanks for commenting .  I have admired them at some shows but the displays
themselves were good but not great.   They did seem to work well for PS but too
many things optimized for drawing which I unfortunately do not excel at and
would have little use for drawing features..  A good mouse and nice display
might just as easy and effective.  May try the souped up AG mouse.  I see it
comes with an optional charging pad, but that may be overkill.

Mike