Re: [OM] Clickity Clack - Revenge of the Keyboards

Subject: Re: [OM] Clickity Clack - Revenge of the Keyboards
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 18:01:47 -0800
Noiseless David wrote:
> Clicky keyboards are a 'novel' thing in the days of membrane keyboards,

I agree that they can be. But for my personal use, it definitely
serves a purpose. However, I could stand for it to be a little
quieter. I was mindful of it when I was on a conference call today and
I had to make sure my mike was muted.

> As many modern keyboards require installation of drivers, to support
> macro sequence recording, to control the illumination, or to manage all
> of the onboard 'smarts' the operating environment also needs
> consideration...

This is also one reason why I selected the HyperX. No drivers, no
software, no macro sequences. Works on everything.

AG Schnozz