Re: [OM] Clickity Clack - Revenge of the Keyboards

Subject: Re: [OM] Clickity Clack - Revenge of the Keyboards
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 13:52:49 -0500
Although they are louder than heck, the classic IBM clicky board that came
with the early PC's are tanks. They weigh roughly 50lbs, so they don't move
around on the desk, and those solid mechanical keyswitches just keep
working and leave you no doubt that you've pressed a key.

I'm using a Logitech Illluminated keyboard right now - the keys are
relatively shallow, but have good movement and a nice "feel."

Keyboards are crucial. Glad you found one that works for you.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 1:24 PM Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > From the length of this post I see you’re on the mend Ken, and/or have
> found the keyboard that suits your ailment. I’m very happy you found an
> alternative to silence ;-)
>
> You noticed!
>
> AG Schnozz
> --

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline
www.ARnewsline.org <http://www.arnewsline.org>
Certified Music Junkie

"The Fountain of Youth is a state of mind" -- The Ides of March, "Age
Before Beauty"