Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Experiment

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Experiment
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 15:21:41 -0500 (EST)
But what you have failed to state is what is the benefit to the USA population
of converting? Just to appease those who slept through the junior high class on
fractions? The benefits are solely to appease those who want us to be more like
them.

AS regarding "timber", we have become familiar with the shrinking of
dimensional lumber. It's strictly about money. Trees are harvested much sooner,
and in fact the average tree is harvested so early that it will produce at most
a half dozen 2x4's, and then sold so damp that a builder needs to get it fresh
off the truck and frame the house before the 2x's twist and warp beyond
usability.