[OM] Pretty Pictures

Subject: [OM] Pretty Pictures
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 23:41:22 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Definitely have taken a lichen to some.  Marnie and I liked the dramatic seed
pod.  I think I sent you a link to story on the record low number of western
Monarchs.  They are approaching the minimal self-sustaining threshold.

The GX-9 is reported to be able to use low energy blue tooth to geotag via a
phone on the fly.  Even if cam turned off, others have reported 10 sec to
reestablish BT connection and 3 sec to geotag.   Might be more problem than its
worth but if next gen phone super accurate and only using Pannys with that
ability, might be worth it.  I can see it getting confused with multiple cams
though.

Mike