Re: [OM] Beaver Pond - HDR

Subject: Re: [OM] Beaver Pond - HDR
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 21:46:37 +0100
That took me a while :-)  It’s a lovely region to tour by map, but I started at
PABR when I eventually realised that you meant PAFR because Browerville is
nowhere near Anchorage.  I saw all sorts of new, foreign, names in my travels.
And I like Skyvector, which I’ve never seen before.  I might be able to use
that . . .

That valley does look tight, and I can imagine the rotor action caused by high
winds across the ridges; what a place!

I can see that a real 21mm would make that composition and I do like it.

I also recognise the wisdom in your use of HDR in this sort of situation, and
with such a place to photograph.

Chris