Re: [OM] The Miracle of Modern Lightroom

Subject: Re: [OM] The Miracle of Modern Lightroom
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 09:59:05 -0800
> I found it interesting that you used the Adobe Landscape option.  I have
> found that option to be the most useful one offered for a wide range of
> images.
> I liked your final image.

Thank you.

Lightroom is my hammer of choice. Photoshop is an ancient kluge that I
avoid most of the time. It's an extremely rare photograph that needs
attention in Photoshop. HOWEVER, there are times when I'll prototype
everything in Lightroom and then do the actual work in Photoshop. But
that's usually if I need to do masking or photo merging. In all
honesty, it's a situation of deteriorating skillsets. Since Lightroom
has become so powerful, I've lost a lot of my editing chops in the
legacy software.

Lightroom now allows me to "edit" images in a similar manner to how I
did it in the Darkroom. It's quite pleasing now.

AG Schnozz