Re: [OM] Bagpipes [was A tale of too many tripods]

Subject: Re: [OM] Bagpipes [was A tale of too many tripods]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 22:09:43 -0700
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>

You keep saying that mine is a "the same as" a Trekker. It may be about the
same in tube diameter, and the lighter of
the two Uni-Lock series designs, but I think it's not "the same".
Capice. Bring it up on your way to Alaska, and we'll do a blow-by-blow
comparison. :-)

I doubt we'll drive to Alaska Plane or ship, maybe. But we do think about driving up to visit friends on Cortez, which would take us right by you.

Thanks for posting the interesting history of Uni-Loc. It does sound like there
have been improvements over the Benbo.

A lifetime obsession for one man.

Piper, but No Drone Moose