Re: [OM] OT: Getting Away From It All

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Getting Away From It All
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 13:57:18 -0700
Thanks for the comments Chris, Different from the UK badgers, correct? Also see people near falls to give perspective. Already drowning deaths and from falling off cliffs.

It ruins the place for me, Moose.

me too. Iceland and Norway are also places that I would like to visit but the whaling practices put me off on spending my pesos there...same with Japan

(...I supposed based upon many people's moral criteria no one should visit the US either :(  )

Scotland for us next spring. surprisingly easy to "get away from it all" in such a tiny country.