Re: [OM] OT: Getting Away From It All

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Getting Away From It All
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 16:14:19 -0700
On 6/2/2018 10:01 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
      This is one of the best places I can think of to get away from the
maddening bustle of modern life:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/faroe_islands_postal_service

Thanks, but no, not for me.

We don't suffer much from "the maddening bustle of modern life" where we are. Yes, we had to go downtown and brave traffic, construction seemingly everywhere and a parking garage last night. But that was to enjoy something missing in the Faroes, first rate live theater.

Very quiet now, back home, with no maddening bustle. Ten minutes and 1,000'
make a huge difference.

As somewhere to "get away", I pick Bhutan.

Back Next Spring Moose