Re: [OM] Road Runner!

Subject: Re: [OM] Road Runner!
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 10:15:02 -0500
On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 1:50 AM, ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We had a huge fox in our chicken enclosure a few weeks ago; we thought
> when we saw it, at about 0630, that the chicken door had not opened and the
> girls were safe, but there were three bloody bodies to dispose of :-(

After many years of absence (from my view anyway), a fox is now neighbor.
I wish they were predators of the deer, which act more like cattle around
here.  Urban cattle.  They look both ways before crossing the roads now.
Gobs to eat and they take your flowers.  I walked out into my yard once to
shoo them off and one of the larger does snorted to see if she could shoo
me off.

I would like them better if I cared to photograph them, and it wouldn't be
as hard as it used to be.

Joel W.