Re: [OM] Meanwhile in sunny and balmy Alaska

Subject: Re: [OM] Meanwhile in sunny and balmy Alaska
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 21:24:48 -0700
On 4/26/2018 1:47 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
I just saw this - if I've already grabbed the Nik bundle from Google a
couple of years back, is this the same stuff?

The last, and possibly first, Google version is 1.2.11. The implication on the DxO site is that what they are serving up now is the same thing, to be updated later - or not.

I suspect that it has passed through Google and to DxO unchanged other than
some labeling, but functionally the same.

You can download theirs at <https://nikcollection.dxo.com/>

Which Nik Moose