Re: [OM] Meanwhile in sunny and balmy Alaska

Subject: Re: [OM] Meanwhile in sunny and balmy Alaska
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 10:23:38 -0500
Good to see so much of you, Ken.  Color looks good on this old Lenovo.  How
would that photo work in Fairbanks?

Back here in New France, I got in my second run of 2018 a week ago, and we
missed the snow yesterday, so what more can you possibly want?

Prolly taken about a dozen photos this year.  Geesh.

Joel W.