Re: [OM] Meanwhile in sunny and balmy Alaska

Subject: Re: [OM] Meanwhile in sunny and balmy Alaska
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 20:40:28 -0700
Whoa, quite the tutorial--will have to study.  Thank you.  Dynamic skin
softener looks more elegant than a subtle Gaussian blur in a layer.

I wonder if that works as a plug in for PS.

Indeed it does. So the work flow all happens in PS. I have it in my PS,
although I've not really known what to do with it.

The Nik Collection used to be free from Google, Now DxO offers a free version, while promising a new version in 2018. Not likely.

The DxO pages for Nik Collection are slow and quirky right now; probably everyone rushing to grab a copy of Nik. <https://nikcollection.dxo.com/>

With a little patience, I downloaded a copy. About the same size as the Google release; their note on the site suggests that's just renaming stuff.

Get It Moose