Re: [OM] WAS Re: IMG: Chinese New Year celebrations in Chiang Mai - Now

Subject: Re: [OM] WAS Re: IMG: Chinese New Year celebrations in Chiang Mai - Now : MOOSE special ; -)
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 15:21:37 +0200
I’m definitely not an M guy either , I prefer to see through the lens to seeing
the lens ;-)
The Rs and their optics were excellent, I had three of them, that after the
OM2n, the Nikkormat, etc ;-)

The digital SL is too heavy both in grams and pounds (read bucks) for me to
consider rebuilding a line of kidney-lenses.

Amities
Philippe