Re: [OM] £ note questions

Subject: Re: [OM] £ note questions
From: "piers@xxxxxxxx" <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 20:50:44 +0000
Can't speak for banks over there, Bill, but cash handling over here is an
expensive materials handling problem. Cash is awkward to handle, a pain to
separate and count, heavy to ship around, liable to theft, requires special
facilities to receive, store, reissue etc etc. If your business generates
significant volumes of cash, expect your bank to want to be rewarded for
handling it!