Re: [OM] £ note questions

Subject: Re: [OM] £ note questions
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:11:03 -0800
On 2/24/2018 12:57 PM, Bill Pearce wrote:
Things are different over there. We have sorting and counting machines, and
armored car companies to do much of this heavy lifting.

It still all costs money to handle money. I can't imagine that the costs of
handling cash are any less here than there.

Although banks here are handling less cash today, it's not because they
discourage it, it's because folks don't want to carry that, as a card is more
convenient.

But don't get me started on putting all that stuff on a cell phone. Seems to me
like a recipe for disaster.

Unlike cash in a till, watched by an uninterested teen girl or weedy teen boy, which is perfectly safe. None of the employees ever dip into the drawer, either. And certainly no one will snatch and run, or use a weapon, not here!! ;-)

Buggy Whip Moose