Re: [OM] About time

Subject: Re: [OM] About time
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 19:06:24 -0800
Yup.

What Raw converter did you use for the first one? "Software Version 3" and "Sharpening : Standard" have me guessing Viewer 3? I think "Standard" sharpening is some modest amount. ACR/LR also apply some sharpening by default. DxO does not. So to compare them, you need to add sharpening in DxO or turn it off in the others.
Half Tack Moose

First posted were jpg's out of the camera, minor edits/LCE/resize in Faststone. Second were orf to DxO, then to Faststone for resize etc.