Re: [OM] Film OM Literature and Books Needed funky BW film too

Subject: Re: [OM] Film OM Literature and Books Needed funky BW film too
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 16:29:39 -0500
Mark,
   I have an original manual for the Olympus OMG camera along with a
poster/ flyer for OM System and a brochure for the Zuiko 50/1.8 lens. My
brother-in-law gave me his OMG many years ago when he switched to digital.
The camera is long gone (don't remember what I did with it) but I kept the
manual. You are welcome to all of them. Send me your postal address off
List and I will mail to you.

Charlie