Re: [OM] Canned Air (was Six Months)

Subject: Re: [OM] Canned Air (was Six Months)
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 11:37:08 -0800
> From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>> Le 9 f?vr. 2018 ? 17:29, Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a ?crit :
>>
>>> From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>
>>> I buy my canned air
>> When I run out of ?air,? I don?t go to Costco or Kimko, I go to the garage
>> and fire up the air compressor.
>
> Best way to grease your sensor forever ?

Ten quality minutes with Google could find nothing about this. The air from the
compressor goes through a dryer before going in the can. Plus the act of
compression and cooling tends to condense aerosols.

Do you have some reference regarding this? Or is it just something you heard?

Besides, I have an Olympus. I don’t clean my sensor; it cleans itself.

:::: Nature is going to require reduction of human dominance over the world
ecosystem. -- William Catton <http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=William+Catton>
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/> ::::