Re: [OM] Canned Air (was Six Months)

Subject: Re: [OM] Canned Air (was Six Months)
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 01:59:45 -0500
It was experience. When the manufacturers began adding the bitterant, I
began having issues with the glass film carrier for my Nikon LS-8000ED
scanner, I would clean all the glass surfaces with alcohol then blow off
the remaining dust with canned air and there would be tiny dots of
chemical residue on the glass!

Once I switched to the plain, non-bitter version in the link I sent
before, the problem went away completely. It is worth the money, even if
it does turn out to be more expensive. If the stuff were $100 a can, I’d
still buy it.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

On 2/9/18, 1:53 AM, "olympus on behalf of Moose"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf