Re: [OM] IMG: Snowmobile Ride

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Snowmobile Ride
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 11:46:55 -0800
> From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> We went for a 3 hour snowmobile ride on a dark, snowy night.  Tom managed
> to flip our snowmobile into a snow bank.  My SL and I were completely
> buried in the snow!

SL? “Sometimes Lover?” “Significant Loser?” “Stupid Lout?”

From the context, I kept trying to make that into some relationship.

> The SL fogged up but cleared pretty quickly and continued working.

Time to find a partner who doesn’t wear glasses. But, as long as he “keeps
working,” you might as well keep him. :-)

(BTW: nice snowmobile photo!)

:::: You are this season's people -- there are no other people this season. If
you blow it, it's blown. -- Stephen Gaskin
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Stephen+Gaskin>
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/> ::::