Re: [OM] OT: East Coast Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: East Coast Weather
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 14:41:54 -0900
Meanwhile, it's been in the 40's here and almost all our snow has
melted. However, a few miles to the east, the mountains have been
getting pounded and there are avalanche warnings.

A few days ago the sun finally got low enough that it doesn't clear
the mountains to our south, so the house stays in the shade the whole
time. One of the hazards of living down towards the river instead of
up higher on the mountainside. But we don't have switchbacks to
negotiate when the roads are icy. Well, just one, and our street is
steep... Good thing they dumped gravel on it.

ZuikoBnB is open for business for anybody who wants to come visit in
January or February.

AG Schnozz