Re: [OM] OT: East Coast Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: East Coast Weather
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 17:18:09 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I've had morning temperatures in the mid-30s these past two days, which is
not common.  We'll be in the upper 70's by the end of the week, which is also
not common.  It's been more than 100 days since I've seen any rain, and the
forecast shows that I might not see any through the end of the year.  Dew point
the other day was -3F.

>We had flurries but nothing stuck.  It's going to be really cold the next
>few days but not much precipitation.
>

>> Tina,
>>      How are things with you at the moment?  Just heard that Atlanta got 8
>> inches of snow.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson