Re: [OM] Feline Parole

Subject: Re: [OM] Feline Parole
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 14:41:57 -0800
On 11/16/2017 6:34 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Beautiful people, well captured.

Thanks!!

I look forward to more.

Roger, Wilco.

I see you found some exotic butterflies over there.

Ssssh, Butterfly Boy is a little jealous. The really showy ones are called Paris Peacocks, although they are native to Asia. Mike's car arrived later than mine for the first one. Days later, his car was early, and missed the hour-ish delay from roadwork where I saw the second. I did find a Bhutan Butterfly book for him, though, to make amends. ;-)

Fluttering By Moose