Re: [OM] Feline Parole

Subject: Re: [OM] Feline Parole
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 20:01:57 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<<<Ssssh, Butterfly Boy is a little jealous.

Indeed.  Happy for you but I did bring a butterfly kit and not much
opportunity.  You manged to catch the brilliance of the Paris Peacock despite
harsh lighting.
Can't be sure of sex w/o more experience.  The brilliance argues for male but
the subtornal  markings look like complete eyespots seen in females. Not much
practice available in South Hamilton.
You definitely need to go back and get a shot of the upperside of the wings.

 I read that book cover to cover multiple times.

The dragonfly on the barbed wire is a remarkable shot even if doesn't scream
Bhutan.

Green as the Peacock, Mike