[OM] Bhutan [was: Feline Parole]

Subject: [OM] Bhutan [was: Feline Parole]
From: "Michael R. Collins" <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 08:27:45 -0500
Hi Moose,

Lovely collection of images, brings back fond memories of my two weeks there in 2011, but you have far more and more varied images.

To give a bit of perspective to those who haven't been... on most tours, you're within a rectangle only about 100km x 20km, either side of the main highway that run sort of east-west through the valleys, yet there's a huge variety of terrain, of villages, of crops, etc. Typically around 2000m altitude, but you can (fairly easily) trek up to about 4000m.

And... now more advocates for increasing the U.S. Gross National Happiness :-) .

Michael