Re: [OM] Focusing

Subject: Re: [OM] Focusing
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 18:50:29 -0400
Tina,

Here’s a tutorial I wrote on how to use adjustment layers to dodge and
burn. As Moose said, layers are a much better way to adjust photos than
using the history brush. More controllable, non-destructive, editable
anytime, and removable if you decide later that you don’t want the
adjustment.

http://crawfordphotoschool.com/digital/dodge-burn.php

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

On 10/30/17, 5:22 PM, "olympus on behalf of Tina Manley"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf