Re: [OM] flat bed scanner app for an iPad

Subject: Re: [OM] flat bed scanner app for an iPad
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 20:24:29 -0700
On 8/7/2017 1:10 PM, John Hudson wrote:
My sister sent me a Facebook message today promoting the "Photo Scanner for Me"
app for iPads.

Your subject line suggests confusion. This is a $10 app that takes pictures of things with the iPad camera and calls them scans.

There is nothing flatbed or scanner about it.

Is anyone familiar with this app and has an opinion about its capabilities?

From what my sister sent I cannot determine whether it is a freebie or not.

A one second search would answer that question.

Search Slave Moose