Re: [OM] Three days and finally no smoke

Subject: Re: [OM] Three days and finally no smoke
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 10:41:57 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Hmmm...  That practice exists all over France.  I haven't seen it since we
left there in 1965.  It was done mostly with apples, usually with a green
cooking variety.  I remember holding one that was about eight inches across.

     Wouldn't BC be too cold for peaches?  Even apples and pears have
difficulty with freezing in spring.

     Could they perhaps be kiwi fruit?

>I was trying to figure out what those orchards of fruit were. They
>looked kinda like dwarf peaches. or something. Narrow rows of maybe
>8-foot high plants, tied up like grapes, but had peach-like fruit
>growing on them.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson