Re: [OM] It's Official

Subject: Re: [OM] It's Official
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 22:10:26 -0700
On 7/19/2017 6:53 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
      Criminal extradition?  Witness protection?  Sentencing plea deal?
Pretty much.

There are actually a handful of documented cases of people WILLINGLY
moving from CA to IA. Not many, but it does happen.

Honestly, Iowa isn't THAT bad. We have everything that you have
anywhere else.

Where have you been hiding the ocean, mountains, wild rivers, gorges, well, I
won't go on forever?

And we do have wickedly beautiful sunset skies when you
have storms and sunset at the same time.

As do many other places.

No Sale