Re: [OM] all work and no play, let's party !

Subject: Re: [OM] all work and no play, let's party !
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 10:26:43 +0100
By road to Rammstein? Obviously RAF doesn't ascribe any value to your time
.... oh just minute, they pay SFA anyway, so that's QED.

Back in the day I daresay you would have been stuffed in a droptank and
ferried over by Phantom? Or in the bomb bay of a Mosquito??

Retiring again, eh? You must enjoy it. But I don't understand whether 'it'
is retirement or returning to work.

Piers