Re: [OM] all work and no play, let's party !

Subject: Re: [OM] all work and no play, let's party !
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 17:34:31 +0000
And the offshore tax avoiding proprietors of the DT want me to pay £1 to
read that drivel in its entirety? No thanks! By contrast, £70 per head
all-in for dinner, a half bottle of wine, venue, staff and all the rest
seems what you should expect to pay in Brussels. And a good investment in
team building, staff morale and all the rest of it. Of course, were it in
the private sector, the cost would be buried. I recall staff Christmas
bashes funded by fictitious "sales support" visits to prospects at the far
end of the country. But the public sector is bound by transparent bidding
competitions, including EU itself. Bravo.

Piers